Best techniques and products for toilet cleaningcleaning tips Dec 27,2017
Cleaning is difficult in everyone life, know how to clean the toilet in the best way is use a right cleaning product, it can be especially easy to get the job done. This article contains information on all the products you should keep in your toilet cleaning cabinet to clean the toilet, as well as tips on how to clean the toilet seat, toilet bowl, and other surfaces.
Toilet cleaning items
To begin, you have to supply your toilet cleaning cabinet with general cleaning materials.
1. Paper towels, microfiber cloths, sponges and rubber gloves are always good things to have. These are used to clean the outside surface of the toilet and a pair of rubber gloves will protect your hands during the process. It is a good idea to maintain one pair of rubber gloves for your bathroom and another pair for your kitchen; as well as you can control the spread of harmful bacteria and germs between the bathroom and the kitchen.
2. You also need a toilet brush, this will be your main tool to clean the toilet. It is a good idea to invest in a good quality toilet brush as it will last a long time and it will not be necessary to replace it.
3. For the main task, you need a liquid toilet cleaner to clean the inside bowl. There are many liquid toilet cleaners, such as domestic products, available on the market that will effectively clean and disinfect your toilet.
4. To wipe the outside of the toilet, you need an all-purpose toilet cleaning product (which you can apply with a paper towel or cloth) or a pack of cleaning wipes - it's a good idea to opt for an antibacterial option to eliminate germs. A few equipment are very useful for toilet cleaning external fittings those are flush handles and for stinging hard-to-reach cracks and crevices.
5. You can use a bleach or disinfectant to disinfect the toilet brush when you're not using it - put some bleach (diluted with water) in the toilet brush container, turn brush and soak for 30 minutes. Rinse the toilet and rinse the brush with water.
It is important that you know what to do with these products. Always remember to follow the manufacturer's instructions on the label and ventilate the room. Here are some useful tips to keep in mind when cleaning the toilet:
1. Most toilet cleaners should be left at least 15 minutes before scrubbing or rinsing. It will help you to remove the dirt, lime, and fungi more efficiently.
2. Remember to apply the toilet cleaning product under the rim of the toilet bowl for maximum efficiency.
3. Always wear rubber gloves to protect your skin.
4. Because they are disposable, paper towels or antibacterial wipes are very good for cleaning the outside of the toilet. If you are using a sponge or cloth instead, be sure to clean and disinfect it after use.